Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Mckenzie's birthday


Mckenzie turned 17 yesterday. Wow time sure flies. I'm getting old! I have wrinkles around my eyes to prove it. How sad! Enough about me. Mckenzie had a party with friends on the weekend to celebrate. We took them bowling. Of the few friends we have, one got sick one was grounded and so we had two. One of these friends is newly here from the US. Her family moved here a week ago. Her dad works for the military and so they will be here for at least three years. Part of me is jealous they are staying so long. Mckenzie's friend Demian had never been bowling before and of course he beat everyone's score for his first time. The second game they played Mckenzie was on a roll. After bowling we took them to an American restaurant for hamburgers.

Yesterday for Mckenzie's birthday she chose indian food for dinner so I attempted to make butter chicken. It turned out good. I forgot to buy candles for the cake so we tried using matches. It doesn't work.

No comments: