Friday, September 18, 2009

Bad Hair

There are many people here that have very bad hair. We are talking Carol Brady hair, and mullet type hair. The first month we were here Brent and the boys went to get haircuts. How hard could that be getting a buzz? They botched it. Naturally I was very nervous about getting my hair done here. We spent an entire afternoon driving around looking for a salon that might be good. We finally settled on one that was not so far away. I made the appointment and Brent went with me to comunicate what I wanted. I even talked to my colorist back at home and she gave me the forula that she uses on my hair. I was all set.

I decided to go just a little darker on the color and the hightlights and a couple of inches trimmed. I ended up with darker but with bright blonde highlights. It was awful. The cut was even worse. She gave me such a bad cut. We ended up darkening the hightlights and I like it. It looks like I have 2 separate and distinct layers of hair. The cut, I just have to suck it up and live with. It will grow right? I have no idea what I will do when I get my next haircut.

2 comments:

Kelly(M&M) said...

You still look great! A bad haircut is inevitable every once in a while. Hopefully the next one will go better.

Grandma19 said...

Maybe if you wear your hair curly it won't show so much.