Friday, July 3, 2009

Hace calor

32 Celsius whatever that means. All I know is it means hot!!! I'm so glad we live so close to the beach so that we can cool down.


I attempted running yesterday morning. At 7:30 I stepped outside and it was warm but I didn't think it would be so bad. The humidity got the best of me. I managed to squeak out 4.6 miles along the waterfront. The entire esplanade is about 2.3 miles. I started out at my usual pace but my heart was working overtime to keep my body cooled down. By the end I was barely running because my heartrate was so high. I hope it gets better or I'll be joining a gym to workout indoors.

1 comment:

bobzooms said...

Coach Dean had us do a Max HR test yesterday. I thought of your HR. I came in at 180. I think Shauna was 170. You don't need to take the test because based on our numbers yours is 190.