Thursday, August 13, 2009

Day Trip


At 10 this morning we decided to take a road trip down south. The missionaries were telling us about a ward building in the town Elche. This town is full of groves of palm trees and the church building is set in among one of these groves. We grabbed some food at the grocery store and headed for the church thinking we would eat on the grounds. When we found it the gates were locked and we ate our picnic on the sidewalk outside.

We decided to take our time coming home and went to Benidorm to play in the sea there. When we were getting out of the car I had no swim bottoms. I had asked Brent to grab my swimsuit this morning and he only brought the top. I thought for about 1/2 a second about going spanish style but thankfully my better judgement kicked in. As we passed a shop on the way to the beach I bought me some bottoms that were a size too small. It was a scary look. My family was all hysterically laughing at me. The bottoms were very skippy and my white backside was for all to see.

Home now and the bottoms go straight into the garbage.

1 comment:

gram said...

DeAna told me i'd love your blog! i can see why! its great that you are brave and your family has a sense of humor! no wonder DeAna loves you! check out my daughter's blog - machmommaandherlittlemustangs.blogspot -- she is fun too! love, - DeAna's friend from kindergarten.. Erma