Monday, October 19, 2009

Visitors


We had our first visitors this past week. The Pierces came all the way from Oregon to visit us here in Spain. We had a great time with their family. We showed them all around Valencia. Went to a bullfight, flew kites on the beach, went to the Science museum and aquarium, took a run in the river park.


We took them to Sagunt to see the castle ruins on the hill. We watched their kids while they went to Barcelona. We topped the trip off with a trip to Madrid. I'll blog more about Madrid later.




Who is next? We are here waiting.

3 comments:

Kelly(M&M) said...

Oh, I am so jealous!! I am sure you all had a wonderful time! If we have an unexpected windfall of money in the next year, we will be next. :-) Glad you had fun. We miss you!

Molly said...

Fun, fun, fun! What more can I say?

Jennifer said...

Thanks for having us! We had so much fun! I think Tyson slept too much on the plane ride home. He gave us a 4 am wake up call this morning. Other than that, I think our kids did well with all the time changes. I already miss the warm Valencia weather. It's going to rain all week here!