Saturday, June 13, 2009

To wear or not to wear?

For my birthday 2 different friends with the same idea both decided to give me french bikinis.
Aren't they cute? I took these cute items and decided to try them on. NOT SO CUTE! What kind of person thinks a 40 year old could pull something like that off? I had thought if they look good I'll go back and buy the tops (or maybe I'll go native hee hee). Now the front view was not so bad but as I turned around to check the back--lets just say I knew I had junk in the trunk but what assailed me in the mirror was horrifying. Sorry to say I won't be seen on any beach with these babies on. On a related note, we leave in 11 days. So much to do why am I sitting here blogging. Gotta go! adios!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

See, I said we would comment on your blog. So glad we'll be able to see your Spain adventures through the wonderful internet. Make sure you pack these cute bikinis. Who knows? Once in Spain you might change your mind about them!

Molly said...

You have to wear those. They are very cute and I guarantee you'll look better than most people of the beach. I recommend going topless then noone will notice the bottom half anyways!
Cute blog!

JSLindgren said...

I'm looking forward to reading your blog about Spain. I wish we could have gone on a run before you took off. That's what I get for getting back to home state four days before you leave it!

Rob and Heidi said...

After all the walking around Valencia and sweatin' in that heat, you'll look fab. Wear em!

This post made me really laugh. I like Molly's logic. :)