Thursday, June 24, 2010

One year

Today is our one year aniversary of living here in Spain. I can't believe that we actually pulled it off. I'm sure many of you thought when we first said we wanted to do this, It will never happen. We even thought that. Well, here we are about to come home in a few months. I'm sure when we get home we will all think back on this time and think, did we really do this? To celebrate being here one year drove to southern Spain to check out this part of the country. We are in Cordoba and it is beautiful here. A very quaint spanish city with an old Mosque that was captured during the conquest and turned into a Cathedral. The city has very strong moorish influence including architecture. Pictures will come when we get home.

1 comment:

skbkmjfamily said...

I can't believe it is already a year. I never doubted you guys would do it, I knew you would. I have loved seeing spain and other places through your eyes. I loved that the kids made it through school and learned that they truly can do hard things. They have great example of parents.

My only wish is that I could have made it over there. Maybe one day