Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Parents


I've been neglecting the blog for a couple of reasons. 1-I'm such a terrible writer I hate to go back and read the things I post. 2-My parents came to visit us for most of the month of May and I was a little busy.
They came May 5th and Brent and I picked them up in Madrid and spent the night there to show them the city. We had a good time, we attended the temple and stayed in the hostel that is on the temple grounds. The next morning they were excited to get to Valencia to see the kids after school.
We showed them around Valencia for a day and then I went with them on a cruise out of Barcelona. We went up a day early so that I could show them around Barcelona. We took a cruise to Monte Carlo, Florence, Rome, Naples, and Palma de Mallorca. It was nice to be able to spend some time with my parents even if I had to withstand their snoring. hee hee.

When we returned we took them to church to see our wonderful ward here. We took them to the lladro factory and to a wonderful park where we rented 4 person bikes. We then all went together to Denmark where we stayed with Ulla. She was a girl that lived with our family 30 years. It was so nice meet her family and get reaquainted with her. I will post more about Denmark another post.

1 comment:

Molly said...

How fun for you guys. I bet it was so nice to have family there.

Campbell is staring to count down the days until little Cade returns.