Thursday, April 8, 2010

Future businessman


He has been saving money to buy a toy. This toy costs 19 euros. He has done many jobs around the house to earn this money. He had earned 19 and then one night he didn't want to do his jobs. I told him I would do his job for him if he would pay me a euro, thinking that he wouldn't take me up on it because he wanted to save his money. He jumped at the chance to get out of doing his jobs. 15 minutes later he realized his mistake and was a little sad.
Well today he couldn't find his money and he was trying to figure out what to do to get his 18 euros back. He decided to open a store and sell things to us. He asked us what he could sell around the house. Brent gave him some ideas of some happy meal toys and some gummy worms that we have. He then found some toothpicks that he wanted to sell to me. He had searched the house to find many items that he was determined to sell back to us to earn the money that was lost. We thought this was quite ingenious. Dayna came through and found his money in his drawer in his bedroom.

2 comments:

Angie said...

So, is that his shirt or was he trying to sell someone's shirt back to them and how much did he get for it?

g2825m said...

Kirsten and Brent,
I hope all is well! I am not a big blogger, facebook, etc, guy but I thought I'd check your blog out. It looks like you have had some great adventures! Beautiful family! I feel bad you didn't mention WHO lined you guys up...haha I am headed home soon and cannot wait to be back home with the family. Talk to you soon.
Greg