Sunday, February 14, 2010

Americas Cup

Oracle/BMW won the cup the best out of 2 races. We watched the first one on Wednesday and the final race was today while we were at church. Now we will have to see if the battle continues for the cup in the courts which will probably happen. I'm sure it will be contested. We will wait and see.

On Wednesday I went to the port early in the morning to see the boats leave the port. I waited for an hour and they didn't leave. Come to find out the race was postponed so they didn't leave as early as they normally would have. I did have a native spaniard approach me and start to talk to me. I couldn't shake him the entire time I was there but that was ok, he was a nice older gentleman. I only understood a small portion of what he was talking to me about. Something about running marathons and then he said something about formula one racing. He was a very nice man and he really didn't mind that I couldn't talk a whole lot with him. I think he was enjoying his conversation with himself. He even ran with me halfway home. He was a very nice man.

No comments: